Wednesday 4 January 2012

Session 4

Did a quick session before work today and here is what I did.



Session 4
04/01/2012
Strength Exercises         Sets      Reps          Weight
Chest Press BB212      25kg
Elbow to Knee Crunch212
Dips212
Medicine Ball Crunch212
Shoulder Front Raise212      12kg
Knees up Crunch212
Side Crunch212
Cool Down
Stretches



So todays session was abit rushed.

I had to see my tutor about my Personal Trainer Qualifications that I am in the middle of doing at the moment and only had 45 minutes to get in the gym before I started work.

However to make up for it I cut down my recovery times inbetween sets as well as exercises which upped the intensity alot. Had a big sweat on but enjoyed pushing myself like I used to before I got injured.

Rest day tomorrow but will do some light core exercises in my home gym then will be back in the work gym at the weekend.

I will be adding much more to the blog as I go (don't want to bore people). I am new to blogging but will get the hang of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment