Monday 9 January 2012

Week 1 Body Measurements

So finished my first week and took my measurements to see if I had improved over the first 5 sessions. Here are the results.

Weight: 14.5 Stone/200lb (-2lb)
Waist: 37" (-1")
Chest: 41" (Same)
Hip: 40" (-1")
Right Arm: 14" (+0.5")
Left Arm: 13.5" (+0.5")
Right Calf: 16.5" (+0.5")
Left Calf: 16" (Same)
Right Thigh: 22" (Same)
Left Thigh: 22.5 (Same)
BMI: 25.7 (Down from 26.3)
Waist to Hip Ratio: 0.93 (Average) (Same)

After the first week I am pretty happy.

I have lost an inch on my waist and hip, I have also added half an inch to my arms which I am also happy with.

I am slightly dissapointed about my chest and lower body measurements. However I will be changing the exercises that I do from now on in order to improve these areas.

Solid start to the new regime and looking forward to this week's sessions.

Progress pictures now up in the 'Progress Pictures' page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment